- If you are currently enrolled in an energy assistance program, such as HEAP, please contact your utility or benefits administrator to determine if your benefits will be affected by your enrollment with Viridian (third party supplier).
- Double check all the numbers you enter during enrollment. If your utility account information doesn't match exactly what the utility has then your enrollment request will not go through.
- Is your account active? If you just moved or set up a new account, make sure the utility has activated your account before enrolling.
- Make sure you are using a recent bill for enrollment. The utility won't recognize older account numbers that may not be active anymore.
- Questions? Viridian Customer Care is here to help. Dial 1-866-663-2508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.